Spiga

Blog Readability Test

blog readability test While scouring the world wide web I have come across this nice and cool tools that may be of help to bloggers and readers alike. Blogging is a challenge in a way that you have to post good and quality content for your readers. Readers comes in different level of education so when blogging especially when you are seeking a wider readership to get enough traffic to your blog therefore, at what level of education is required to understand your blog? This blog needs this level of education to understand what I posted here.
It means my blog can be understood by any person with a high school level of education and the net has lots of people in this level of education. I am satisfied by the result that at least I can convey my ideas to people in this level and higher quite understandably.

0 comments: