Spiga

A few reason why I choose to start blogging.

Why do I blog? I blog for a hundred reasons and one of this is to share what I learn and what I can get in this new social media. I blog because I found it challenging as blogging ignites your mind to be creative and resourceful in all means and gives you an opportunity to earn something from it.
I have been searching all options on how to earn a few bucks from my blog up to now. I have tried all opportunities but so far I've only got a quarter of a bucks not even to buy me a cup of coffee. Just in the recent months while I am browsing and scouring the entire world wide web and the whole of blogosphere I've read some post about this newest online income opportunity that is gaining popularity to bloggers and enterprenuer alike it is called PayperPost. I think all of you is familiar with this new earning opportunity do you?
PayPerPost is about blogging and get paid to blog about everything you love. I go directly to this site and find out how this opportunity works and kinda like the way it makes business with bloggers and advertisers. I signed up immediately upon reading its TOS and it is a fare deal and a win-win situation for all. So far I am new to this but what I've learn is that it gives me opportunity to know the creative side of me. What makes PayPerPost beneficial in my point of view is that it challenges you to be creative in how to post an article while getting some extra bucks for you to spend for a cup of coffee and a sandwich and much more.

0 comments: