Spiga

What Does Success Mean?

Success means a lot of things to a lot of people, but the bottom line, for most of us, is that success doesn't come easy. Most people who see someone else's "overnight success" cannot fathom the months or years of hard work, lost sleep and sacrifices made to achieve that success.

In my opinion success means having dream nobody else believes in and holding it through hardest times. Success is achieved by first having dreams and then doing what most are unwilling to do to achieve them. I think every person have dreams. The only problem is that for most dreams are just that; something unreal and unobtainable. I know some of my dreams may never be reached like my dream of becoming an A-blogger, but that's only because I am working on other dreams at the moment, for now I am satisfied with the status of my blog, at least I got some interested person that read my post and thanks to you guys! I still trying to work things out on this blog and how to make it better, and any suggestion is most welcome. The point is you have to have goals, and then you have to go after them. There will be setbacks, hard times and people along the way that do nothing but try to hold you back, but if you give up, then you've lost your dream and your path to success. As the saying goes "Never give up. Never surrender". In your opinion what does success mean to you?

0 comments: