Spiga

Blogging made easy and fun with Zemanta

Blog better using ZemantaImage by chucks via Flickr

Adding pictures, links, tags and related articles regarding what I am posting in my blog gives me hard time since I have to scour the entire web to find an appropriate picture to use as part of my post. And giving you, my readers more options aside from my post by suggesting more related articles is hard to do for it will take me an hour or two to find other blogs and articles to link with.Not anymore now while doing some stumbling I have found a cool tool that can be integrated to my browser to find pics and related articles to post with ease. This tool is called Zemanta, and I am glad to share this with you and give some review of this cool tool. Here is some of what this tool can do: Zemanta when I use this tool it suggest pictures that is related to my post and I can choose from an array of pictures this tool suggest for me to integrate in my post. Aside from suggesting pictures, it also suggest tags and more than that it also gives suggestion of related articles that I can integrate in my post to give my readers more options to read and follow.
This tool can be integrated to your Wordpress platform (not the free one though), Blogger, Typepad, LiveJournal and Movable Type. The only downside with Zemanta is that it is only supported in Firefox and Flock browsers, if you are using IE it is in private testing and you have to e-mail the administration for you to integrate it in IE. Since I am using Firefox browser it is not a problem for me. You can download this tool here

1 comments:

  A.J.

May 31, 2008 at 12:44 AM

Heisan, I'm excited to hear that you're up and running with a way of keeping track of your time online. I work for an employee timesheet company online and see a lot of people not tracking their time at all.

What did you do to keep track of your time before you started to track it online? What would you say to those folks who don't track their time?

Thanks,
All the best!