Spiga

Creative Ideas for Compelling Content

While browsing the net I come across this interesting article that I find worth sharing here. We all know that more often than not we bloggers run out of ideas on what to post in our blog but I do like the idea that this article is trying to convey for bloggers like me. Here is some few lines that I quote from it:
One of the biggest hurdles that ALL new ( and experienced) bloggers face, is the constant and continuous chase to create good and compelling content. In the big buck battles you see fought over the hearts and minds of your readers, it's often the blogs that have the MOST continuously updated content that get the most views, NOT those that have the best ideas, or freshest thoughts. In many ways, this is a sad thing...but in a very different senses, it does provide a wonderful window of opportunity to those willing to work harder and smarter than anyone else.

Read more

0 comments: