Spiga

Are you an Insular Blogger?

20px|Live Search logo Live Search MapsImage via Wikipedia

I found this quick tips about blogging too interesting to read and share here. Here is an excerpt that I want to quote from the post titled Don't be An Insular Blogger: "Insular blogging is when you sit and post content to your blog never linking to or talking about other bloggers, blogs or websites." I share this because in my analysis of my blog I fall to this kind of blogger. If you notice I don't have too much link love with other bloggers in the whole of the blogosphere. I don't blame myself regarding this mistake its just that I am too pessimistic about the linking idea because my blog doesn't have a PR, but anyway to correct this mistake I then invite anyone who read my blog to exchange links with me with or without PR. I also fall on the mistake of not participating or commenting on forums, well this can be justified due to my kind of job I often return home tired and exhausted but anyway I'll try to make a resolution to myself to make a to-do-list on what is best for my blog. So for the time being I will be starting to have an action plan on how to avoid being an insular blogger.
How about you? Will you also make your own action plan to avoid this mistake?

0 comments: