Spiga

Day 2 activity: I've drop more entrecard


Day 2: June 05, 2008
Day two of my blog promotion activity dropping my entrecard as many as I can. I've started dropping my entrecard and joined one scheme on power dropping my entrecard so that my blog could get more exposure and traffic. This activity will continue even if my action program ends since this tool is valuable enough to get my blog the exposure and traffic it needs. So far I've drop today at least 10 entrecard, before I am dropping 2 to 4 maximum now I am trying to increase my entrecard drops in the increments of 10 cards each day.
On my next activity would be commenting on other blogs and forums as this is also valuable in interacting with my visitors and readers. I will be visiting other blogs that post their comments here and try to reciprocate the same on their blog. If you have any comments I would appreciate it and try to reciprocate that on your blog too.

Zemanta Pixie

2 comments:

  Momgen

June 8, 2008 at 3:35 PM

you are right i also have my blog expose to visitors and readers and i am happy that i joined entrecard. Anyway keep it up...

  Heisan

June 9, 2008 at 2:39 AM

Hi Genny it seems that you make your profile private and would please have your blog posted in your comment so that I could visit it and try to reciprocate and maybe I can post a review of your blog here. Thanks and have a nice day!