Spiga

Action plan to get more traffic to my blog

I've come up with an activity plan for my blog to get more exposure and traffic after doing some critiquing it seems that I need to do some actions to keep my blog going. I have come up with some plans and to-do-list. I just want to post it here to inform my readers and visitors as this may also help you in getting more exposure to your own blog.
Action that I have to take starts June 3 to 7 and I am posting it here as soon as I am done with it.

Day 1 Objective: Use the potential of email newsletter to gain readers and visitors to my blog
Result: Objective done. Just yesterday I have made my very first email newsletter and if you are interested just enter your email add at the top of the sidebar. I use Zoodoka email newsletter tool.
My next action plan: Use the Entrecard system of blog promotion often. This I seldom does. So maybe dropping more entrecard this days.

0 comments: