Spiga

Summary of my Blog promotion activity

Less to CrossImage by DennisSylvesterHurd via FlickrIn the past days I am busy doing some activity for my blog's traffic and promotion, lol. And here is the summary of it all. So far my plan has achieve something and here it is:

03 June: Started creating my own email newsletter powered by Zookoda. The result is not that promising, because as of this time still no one sign up for my mailing list, but still hoping someone might get interested to read my feeds in their mailboxes.
04-06 June: I've dropped more entrecards and the result is good and will continue during my free time.
06-07 June: Started commenting in other blogs that I visited and get some really good results my blogroll starts to be populated and will continue till I have enough friends list in my links. Also created my chatbox where users and visitors to my blog can interact and show their own blog for me to visit and comment.

So far my activity rewards me and I am happy to continue with this scheme. So if you are interested about my post here just leave a comment or just post a message in my chatbox and I would be glad to visit your blog and if I am interested your definitely be included in my blogroll though I need a reciprocal link love too.

Zemanta Pixie

3 comments:

  Anonymous

June 17, 2008 at 7:46 PM

hey there! been wanting to increase my traffic too.. but i'm lazy to blog hop.. wat else is there to do?

  Anonymous

June 17, 2008 at 7:47 PM

hey.. dropping by.. been wanting to increase my traffic too.. wat else besides blog hopping?

  Heisan

June 17, 2008 at 10:48 PM

Well the very basic of increasing traffic to your blog aside from blog hopping is to submit your blog to blog directories and there are lots of them in the web. Second you need to have to link to other bloggers. Also if you are good at writing articles you can submit articles to article submission sites like Ezinearticle.com and many others. Commenting on other blogs can expose your blog to fellow bloggers too. Twitter is also a handy tool to promote your blog and your post.