Spiga

5 Reasons why I am blogging

Reason one: Blogging has been my additional source of extra bucks in addition to my job. I can say that blogging becomes my part time job, this I have to admit. LOL.
Reason two: Blogging is a great tool to share ideas and information of about anything that I stumble through the world wide web.
Reason three: Blogging has become and educational tool where anybody that knows how to use a PC and the internet can access informal educational experience. It helps anyone to gain more knowledge based on interactive communication with others around the globe about anything that can be valuable for personal improvement.
Reason four:Blogging is an effective tool to discover and enhance creativity and skills based on association with other bloggers and the experience that each can share.
Reason five: Blogging helps me to continually hone my use of the English language and grammar correctly.
Finally, these are the five reasons why I am blogging. I blog to earn, learn and discover anything that can help me and others to uplift life and make it better, especially with the rising cost of the basic necessities of life, blogging can help in easing the burden of todays life.

0 comments: