Spiga

The Power of Comments

Pembina Band of Chippewa IndiansImage via WikipediaIt is nice to know that my readers posted comments on some of my post. It gladdens the heart and lift your spirit to continue posting. Indeed the power of comments do helps me as a blogger as it bolster my resolution to continue despite the temptation to procrastinate due to what others called a mental blackout where it is hard to conceive ideas to post. Comments do help a lot as it gives me as a blogger ideas and even make that comment part of my blog post. Commenting do create opportunities for blogger like me to conceive ideas and thoughts that becomes a blog post while on the other hand commenting on other blogs helps me as a blogger to get my blog the exposure it needs and attract readers and subscribers. I am still in the stage infancy in the world of blogging but as of now I am starting to grasp some ideas and concept to help me mature in this sphere of the world wide web. Comments received do help me a lot in creating more post, it is through the help of some few comments from those interested readers that makes my blog up and running while commenting on other blogs gets my blog the traffic and exposure it needs to gain followers. So to you my readers and visitors keep on posting your comment here as I would gladly appreciate them it helps me constructively.

Zemanta Pixie

1 comments:

  Anonymous

August 8, 2008 at 3:51 PM

Amen, Heisan. Comments are what make blogs so much more interesting that just an ordinary static web page. Blogging is all about connectivity.