Spiga

Some more tips, but this time on being Financially Free.

A blogger wrote this and I find it interesting to post it here: Top 5 Rules of Financial Freedom . I like the number four tip that says
4. Pay off your credit card.
Then put them away for emergencies. I see so many people using credit cards for things they were never intended to be used for. Buying candy bars and cigarettes at the late night convenience store or buying McDonalds. Lock them away now, pay them off, and only use them for emergencies. Do you really want to think about paying 13-20% for a candy bar and coke you had a few months ago?

Well credit card can really put anyone into large debt as this cards as it is called is indeed a credit which means the bank just lend money for quick purchases when you are out of cash but still it is a credit and you have to pay for it, right. So really as much as possible do use credit cards only in case of emergency where the things is indeed necessary and urgent.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  Mariz

September 30, 2008 at 10:36 PM

great tips! thanks for sharing...

sorry, i've been so busy with work lately, haven't a lot of time to blogwalk, it's a holiday here today so I made sure I get to visit my online friends again..nice to be back here...warm regards!

  Heisan

October 9, 2008 at 3:56 PM

Hi! Mariz. Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comment. Well indeed in my own experience using your credit card too much can put you into a debt trap where you'll find yourself paying for the interest. So as much as possible I don't use my credit card to purchase things that are unnecessary and non-urgent. Have a nice day.