Spiga

Lots of things happens in my blog

In my long absence from blogging it seems that there are lots of things happens. First, I've got an email from entrecard informing of my inactivity so they've decided to temporarily deactivate my account with entrecard unless I have 5 original post within 3 months. Well I guess I have to bear the penalty for not posting here for quite sometimes. Second some of my blog template images I found missing so I have to change a few of them, what a mess of me. But, anyway I think I have to resume my blogging since maybe some of my friends might be missing my post. Composing blog content is quite burdensome but I have to bear that since I've decided that I have to blog and I should stand for it and continue no matter what. So bear with me again hope I could post good content in my free time. Good day to everyone in the blog world!

0 comments: