Spiga

About Blogger.com

Without offense to the founder and staff of Blogger.com I just want to have some few comments about using this platform for bloggers like me. Blogger.com has indeed lots to offer every bloggers in the world. It features widgets to add on your blog, costumization of your template design,monetization of your blogs using adsense and other third party ads, an open ID system capability which I think is recently added and other features similar too other blogging platform like Wordpress, Typepad and LiveJournal. This blogging platform if I am not mistaken is the first blogging platform in the beginning of blogging, others just come around recently or a year after Blogger.com is launched. I love this platform since here I begin to create my first blog which I did not give too much attention then because I am not too often posting blogs back in 2005. The only thing that I observe about Blogger.com as compared to Wordpress is in the editing of your post and template design, I just don't know if all who uses Blogger.com has the same experience as I have. You see when you edit your post or you make a new ones or you redesign your template it takes at least 10-12 hours before you can see your post or the changes you make with your blogs and template design, but anyway I still love to use Blogger.com to make a blog. It is only my experience when I try to edit my blogs or post a new one or redesign my template, I just don't know if others have the same experience as I am. Maybe it is not Blogger.com's fault, maybe it is in the browser or the internet connection one has that makes Blogger.com's interface behave like that. Hope it is so.

0 comments: