Spiga

Pro blogger: A possibility why not!

As a new blogger I always admire the pros in the blogosphere.
Aspiring to become one someday but that day I don't know for as of now
I don't know if what I am writing in my blog is of interest to the reader.
Sometimes I think I am a boring blogger of sort and always in a dilemma
whether I am making an interesting post or not, but as the saying goes
"there is no glory without sacrifice" so I just go on and post whatever I think
is interesting to share to others knowing that it will be worth reading.
How to become a pro blogger I don't know for the time being. What I know is that; this interesting people make it to the top of the blog world from humble beginning and they just go on despite the fact that there blog may or may not be followed by everyone in the blog world. I am an optimistic person, but when it comes to blogging I have a second thoughts whether I convey what I blog about effectively.
So what I do in my free time is to read the blogs of the pros and try to get some ideas and insights that there blogs can offer and just ponder about it, then I just go on and continue what I have started.
I am not that good in writing things interestingly, but still I continue to blog and do my best to try and imitate the pros and make them my inspiration by what they have become knowing someday, somehow I would be able to reach that level and become one of them.....
Oh! It's just a dream, but it could become a reality....someday.

0 comments: