Spiga

Blogging tool called ScribeFire

While scouring the web I stumbled through Mozilla.org to search some extensions that I may use in my internet browsing and one extension for Firefox that caught my interest is this - ScribeFire.
ScribeFire is a full-featured blog editor that integrates with your browser and lets you easily post to your blog, without leaving the page you are viewing. You can drag and drop formatted text from pages you are browsing, take notes, and post them to your blog.
What this blogging tool does is to automatically log you into your blogging account, but you have to provide your blogging account and password of course so that you can directly post what you have scribble in your Scribefire interface to your blog. This tool is compatible with wordpress and blogger but this does not work well with Movable Type platform.
This post is done using the tool and it saves me time and effort to log in to my individual blogging account in order to post new articles.
This is a Firefox extension tool and you can add this tool, just go and download ScribeFire here

0 comments: