Spiga

Figuring out how to boost my blog's presence.

Any blogger I think would want to have their blog exposed more in the blogosphere that we all do our best time and effort to try all the schemes in gaining more traffic and the undying PR from the Big "G". And I am not an exception to this as of this posting I am trying to figure out how to increase my traffic and rankings from Alexa and the Big "G". My Alexa rankings is still a million far behind and a 0 PR from the Big "G". Now, I would try this strategy; doing some link love from my fellow bloggers and net peers. Would you like to link with my blog which frankly I tell you has a PR0 from the Big "G" and a million Alexa rankings. Some blog post that I read tries to state that linking is one of the way to increase rankings and blog exposure, so I am trying out this strategy. So if you are interested to link with this blog just send me an e-mail at bukayd@yahoo.com stating that you are interested in linking with this blog together with your url and blog description and I would be glad to have you listed in my favorite links. But you must reciprocate it by copying this blog's URL: http://salivio.blogspot.com and this description: Blogs and Blogging and put it on your site. Deal?

0 comments: