Spiga

How to keep your blog fresh and updated with content

I've been reading other blogs on tips to make a blog updated and fresh with content and I find different suggestions and ideas on how to make it. What caught my interest is guest posting and I've been thinking of inviting guest poster here in my blog but I am hesitant to do so for I am still an amateur blogger and who will have an interest to guest post here, but anyway I need to try to invite anyone who is interested in posting their articles here. As the saying goes there is no harm in trying. So here I am inviting you my readers if you are interested in posting your articles here in this blog just notify me in your comment and e-mail your articles to me at bukayd@yahoo.com with the url of your blog and I assure you that you will have your post here and a link to your blog. Interested?

2 comments:

  Anonymous

May 6, 2008 at 6:28 PM

Hi Heisan! We're interested in spreading our articles around :)

I'm actually not in the office at the moment, but I'll check back with you this afternoon and email you.

Thank you for the offer!

  Heisan

May 7, 2008 at 5:40 PM

Thanks for the interest looking forward to collaborate with you.