Spiga

A fun and cool way to get your blog exposed.

Recently I am hooked into twitter as this allows me to post a micro blog to promote my own blog and to broadcast what I am thinking and doing everyday of my life. One of my friend in twitter that I have been following gives this cool and fun site to get your blog more exposure. This site is in beta testing as this is new but I think it will become popular as they have a unique way to expose your blog and promote it in their site. It is called VerveEarth, it is a site directory for blogs.VerveEarth organizes the world's content by geography. People can explore blog and mainstream content using a map and share their discoveries with friends. Here you will find a new way to reach your favorite blogs and surf the net.

* Create your personalized internet world within minutes by adding favorites
* Subscribe to the content that is important to you; cut out the rest
* Surf the net geographically, check out what's hot in your city and the world
* Share cool content with friends

Destinations are available for a range of topics—everything from mainstream websites (e.g. YouTube), cities and countries, universities, sports teams and famous people. Have fun!

0 comments: