Spiga

Powncing my way to get expose and share something.

Just this recent month I have joined Pownce another social site out there, to boost my blog exposure and traffic at the same time share something to other bloggers and internet users. I am by no means trying to endorse pownce here. I just enjoy using this tool for blog traffic, find friends ( friends a good source of traffic and comments. LOL) and share something to others virtually. Pownce has its own style and attitude in delivering what they are up to and that is sharing, promoting and socializing. For now, they are what they say they are a Social site with a different twist. Though I found it a go between twitter and boxnet still this social site has its own uniqueness. Using Pownce enables blogger to share files, photos and links about things they love and like. So if you are interested in this Social site go Pownce them here.

0 comments: