Spiga

Newbies Guide to Blogging; Part 4

A left continuous functionImage via Wikipedia Previously so far I have poured out what's my view with regards to starting a blog. I have mentioned that there are four things to consider when starting a blog and three have already been discussed here. I have been through Decision, Preparation and Execution and last from the list is Direction.
Direction. This would mean a continuous and sustained existence of your blog as you go along. Direction also would mean that knowing where your blog's place in the blogosphere. Would it be a blog about information, technology, software, marketing strategy, health tips, and anything that can be applied to it as your blog grows and mature? This would mean knowing what and how will your blog be known in the blog world and that is what is called your own niche in the blog world.

Finally I am finish pouring out what I perceive as the basic in starting a blog and I hope I been of help to those newbies like me. This may not be the best pointer but somehow I have shared some in what I think necessary to anyone who would embark in creating their own blog and find a place in the blog world. Thank you all for taking your time to read this. Keep on blogging and have fun.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: