Spiga

A cup of Coffee and a Blog

Blogging over a cup of coffee is what I do every time I am writing a post for my blog. This relaxes my mind and allows the free flow of thought to write. Blogging is not that easy; you have to think and organize your thought about something you would like to post on your blog and creating an idea needs a lot of energy to keep you going. I find it cool and relaxing every time I am writing a post when I have a cup of coffee at my desk and I do make it black, but with sugar. I think that when you are get used to something, your day is not complete without one. When you are get used to blogging your day is not complete if you did not have a single idea to post on your blog. Ideas oftentimes does not come that easy so what I do is have a cup of coffee and try to organize my thoughts and ask myself this questions.

Is my ideas good enough to help my readers? I ask this because the intention and purpose of blogging is to give information, insights and help to readers and fellow bloggers. Sharing ideas and thoughts is what a blog primarily is intended.
Is there any difference in my post? I always keep in my mind the readers of my blog, so I always try to make a critique of my post if there is any single difference, even a single line or paragraph that make my post different from others that readers could get this additional information to add to their list and help them more. If not I try to trackback a similar post that best describe what I think could best help readers without repeating it in my blog.

This things I do over a cup of coffee every time I am in front of my computer to type and post my ideas, but don't make a cup of coffee if you are not used to it.


Digg!

0 comments: